Hello Awesome Blossom Parents,
We can’t thank all of you enough for all of our wonderful gifts and notes, and sweet treats… we truly feel so lucky to be at Wolf Canyon.
Well here it is.. the last post for our Kinder year…. sniff sniff…. As we begin our final week in Kinder here are a few reminders…
- Volunteer Tea is Monday- June 3rd. at 6:30 PM…. a special evening to honor our MVP’s.
- All Library books need to be returned ASAP. If you have lost or misplaced a book- you can contact the library and Mrs. Moffett will let you know what to do.
- Our last day of Kinder is this Wed. -June 5th. On this momentous day we will celebrate Say Good Bye to K Day. We ask that all of our kiddos wear their Kinder Class shirts.
- Wolf Canyon BBQ… Tuesday- June 4th… See info. below
M, 6/3 · 7:50am – Morning Fire Drill·
• 9am – Attendance Awards Assembly, MPR
· 10:30am – Gr. 2 to All Seasons Park
· 6:30pm – Volunteer Tea, MPR
T, 6/4 · 1:30pm – 6th Grade Softball Game·
6th Grade Yearbook Signing, MPR
W, 6/5 · Last Day of School – Minimum Day·
9am – 6th Grade Promotion