Hello Awesome Blossom Parents,
A BIG THANK YOU to the Roberts Family (Sofia Roberts)- for their donation of soccer balls and soccer goals. Our kiddos are loving them and are beyond excited to have them. THANK YOU so much!!!!
As we start our week here are a few reminders…
- All Permission slips are due for our Sea World trip on April 30th. Please remember that if there is no payment or slip returned your child can not attend the trip. We can take 1 parent for every child so the more parents we have the better. Also when you send in your permission slips make sure to include all parts..the signed paper, money and/or pass and parent info. if going. Thank you. If you are in need of another permission slip please contact your kiddos teacher.
- We have a Kinder Musical on May 9th at 6:30 PM. More information will be sent home closer to the actual performance in regards to costumes and such. Please know that we have most of the costume parts… and will need your kiddos to wear things such as jeans and ‘farmer attire’. Our musical is called EIEI…OOps…It’s about a cow that just won’t Moo…. We have just begun to practice songs and then will assign speaking parts too. It is a fun event so be on the lookout for more info. and mark those calendars…. it is a Kodak Moment indeed.
3. We are in need of some donations as we end our year… please see the list below…
Treasure box items (party favor toys,etc…)
Astrobright paper (neon) 8 1/2 x 11
White cardstock 81/2 x 11
White Copy paper 8 1/2 x 11
As always….thank you so much…this helps us out a lot.
Please take a moment to click on the link below to read up about all of our learning for the week. Please remember that this weeks writing topic is: Opinion. So only have your kiddo write their opinion about who is better a doctor or a teacher…. Also please keep studying those sight words… remember our goal is for our kiddos to leave knowing the first 100 sight words before entering First Grade. And as always…. RAZ KIDs….
Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
- 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, CR
- 3:30pm – IA Interviews, CR
- 9am – 2nd Grade Musical for K-3
- 4pm – WC Soccer Home vs. McMillin
- 6:30pm – 2nd Grade Musical, MPR
Friday, 4/19 – SSC Nominations Due
- 9am – Gr. 6 & Simmons Red Carpet Assembly, MPR
- 10am – 2nd Grade Musical for Gr. 4-6
- Kinder will dismiss at 1:30pm
- 1-6 will dismiss at 1:45pm