Hello Amazing Kinder Parents.
As we begin our week here are a few reminders.
- Remember that your kiddo needs to bring their HW folder to school each and everyday.
- Last week we sent home bright pink T-Shirt order forms for special Kinder t-shirts. Please take a moment to fill out the form and return with payment (cash) so your kiddo can have their special Kinder t-shirt.
- As Valentine’s Day is right around the corner we will send home letters this week explaining our policy in regards to this fun day. If you have any questions please contact your kiddos teacher.
- You may have noticed that the HW this quarter has changed a bit as we added a writing part. Last week we had you practice writing with your kiddo on the topic of MLK. We also included a writing frame to help you. This week the topic is informational about Groundhog Day. Remember to encourage your child to sound spell words as they are writing and to spell HFW correctly.
Here is a video link about this special day: Groundhog Day Read Aloud
1. Valentine grams sales will begin Feb. 5th- Feb. 12th while supplies last. Please see the PTA table before and after school to purchase yours! The cost is $2.00. Grams will be delivered on February 14th.
2. Dances with Wolves will be on Friday, February 22nd in the school auditorium from 2-4PM. Please arrange prompt pick-up for your child immediately after the dance. DASH AND YMCA attendees, must go back to those programs once dance is over unless you are being picked up after the dance. This years theme: I love the 80’s! The cost is $1.00 to attend.
3. PTA is looking for anyone interested in becoming part of the PTA Board for the 2019-2020 school year! You must be a PTA member for at least 30 days prior to elections on March. 29th, 2019. Please email
email@example.com for any information
Below is the link to the weekly Kinder newsletter. Please take a moment to click on the link to read up about all of our learning for the week.