Hello Amazing Parents,
As we begin our week here are a few reminders…
- Halloween is this Wed. 10/31- there are to be no costumes worn to school per our school wide policy. However, the kiddos can wear their comfy PJ’s to school instead… that way their costume stays nice and neat at home.
- Just a reminder that we have lots of students who are not bringing their snacks… please remember that our lunch is at 10:30 and by 1:00 they are very hungry for snacks.
- Mark your calendars: Nov. 16th is our annual Stone Soup Thanksgiving Sing Along for our parents. More info will come sooner to the event. Our time for this is roughly 12:00 to 1:30… (please know the time may change a bit later as we finalize the details.) We will sing some fun songs in our classrooms and then afterwards enjoy some yummy stone soup made by our classes.
- Get you Masquerade pre-sale tickets before and after school on Monday and Tuesday as well as after school on Wednesday and Thursday. Tickets are $5 for PTA members and $15 for non-members. Prices will increase at the door.
–Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
- 7:45am – GATE Science, Room 405
- 12pm – DAC/DELAC MEETING, ESSC
- 4pm – Flag Football Game vs. Cook, Wolf Canyon
- Veteran’s Day Parade
- 4 Red Carpet Assembly
- Kinder dismissal at 1:30 p.m.
- 1-6 dismissal at 1:45 p.m.
- 3pm – Masquerade and Silent Auction Minimum Day
– Other Important Dates –
|M, 11/5||· 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, Room 402|
|T, 11/6||· 9am – ELAC Meeting, MPR|
|Th, 11/8||· 5:30pm – Traffic Safety Meeting, MPR|
|F, 11/9||· 9am – Gr. 3 and Thomas Red Carpet Awards· 4pm – Flag Football Game at Casillas|
|M, 11/12||No School Veterans Day|
Below is the link to our weekly newsletter. Please take a moment to click on the lnk to read up about our learning for the week.