Hello Amazing Kinder Parents,
As we begin our second quarter here are a few reminders…
1. Don’t forget to send HW packets on Monday- completed.
2. Remember that we have snack daily Mon through Thurs. so please send snacks (marked as ‘S’) with your kiddos. Thank you.
3. Picture Day is this Wed. 10/17… so please plan accordingly.
4. We are going to begin learning about pumpkins…and we are in need of small to medium sized pumpkins… starting this Wed.- Oct. 17th.
- 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, Rm 402
- Picture Day
- 10:18am – Great Shakeout, Earthquake Drill
- 9am – Gr. 6 and Simmons Red Carpet Awards Assembly
Other Important Dates –
Below is the link to our weekly Kinder newsletter. Please take a moment to click on the link to read up about all of our learning for the week.