Hello Amazing Kinder Parents,
As we begin our 7th Week in Kinder… here are a few reminders…
Minimum Day Dismissal 1:30
- Parent Teacher Conferences Info: Minimum Days Starting September 13 through the 20th for Parent Teacher Conferences. Your teacher may send home a paper to have you sign up or send you an email link to sign up online. Please know during these days we are on a minimum day schedule with dismissal at 1:30 daily. It is vital that you make pick-up arrangements as we will be conferencing after school.
- Thank You.
- Come enjoy a fun, free family movie and stay for Camping at “Wolf Canyon Campground”Show your creativity by making a cardboard car for movie night! It will be just like you are at a drive-in Movie!
CAMPSITE PRE-SALE BEGINS Aug. 31-Sept. 6th.
- Visit the PTA table before and after school to purchase your campsite*
- Cost per campsite:
- $1 for PTA members
- $15 for Non- members
- Save money by Joining PTA and your campsite will be $1, plus cost of membership!
Food will be available for purchase so please bring cash to enjoy
*Luis’ Tacos & Danny’s Ice Cream Truck *
Popcorn will be served for movie
The Fall BookFair is only 2 weeks away and we are so excited! The PTA is also in need of volunteers to help during book fair hours.
Below are the links for our Online BookFair (9/8-9/21) and Book Fair Volunteer sign up. We’ve also attached the flyer that is being sent home with your students.
Online Fair link: http://www.scholastic.com/bf/wolfcanyones1
Volunteer link: https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/experience/signup/6TGEag9Uj
Book Fair dates: September 13th – September 20th
- Clifford Visits: Tuesday, 9/11
- Theme Dress Day: Friday, 9/14 (wear your favorite Enchanted Forest gear)
- Coffee with the Principal: Friday, 9/14 (9am-10am: in the library)
- Every Morning from 8:00am-10:00am
- Every Afternoon from 1:00pm-3:30pm (open until 6:00pm on 9/19 ONLY)
3. Don’t forget that our Fall Break is right around the corner:
|Fall Break – Students Return on October 9th Regular Day
Below is the weekly Kinder Newsletter. Please take a moment to click on the link to read up about all of our learning for the week.