Hello Amazing Kinder Parents-
As we get ready to start our week here are a few friendly reminders.
- Below is the Weekly Agenda for Kinder Please print this out and have it ready for our week of learning,
2. Just a reminder that if your kiddo is having issues with their camera during our live sessions it could be an issue with the Teams app. vs. the Teams website. Below is a resource from the district to help you fix this problem.
3. Technical Support – Our District has established a Parent Helpline to provide technical support with Office 365 and Teams, as well as assistance for District-adopted online learning programs (i.e. Achieve 3000). Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Parents may call if they need support with these tools and an IT team member will assist them. Parents may need to leave a message during peak times but please reassure them that someone will contact them as soon as possible. The parent helpline number is 619-409-6638
4. School Registration Information for 2021-2022 School Year
Registration for the 2021/22 school year will begin on March 3rd via a new online system for the following:
- Kindergartners who will be 5 years old on or before September 1st
- TK students who turn 5 years old between September 2 and December 2
- NEW students in grades 1st through 6th
There will be no paper packets for this year’s registration. We will update our blog with more information as it becomes available.